1. Define and describe the three types of dehydration and potential causes.
2. Differentiate between mild, moderate, and severe dehydration.
3. What are different treatments for each type of dehydration based on the CDC guidelines and Up to Date?
4. Identify and demonstrate teaching strategies with the parent and child. [Be familiar with oral rehydration and diets for children with fluid and electrolyte imbalances.]
5. Research rotavirus. Who is primarily affected? What are the signs and symptoms? How is the virus transmitted? What is the treatment?
6. Are there any isolation precautions for rotavirus? If so, how long does the patient require isolation?
7. What are three ways to prevent the spread of rotavirus that you could teach to the parents of a pediatric patient.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more