Follow this outline:
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1) Open the essay with an introduction section describing a project charter.
2) Summarize why a project charter is critical to project management success.
PART 2: PROJECT CHARTER LITERATURE REVIEW
1. ) Define Project Charter (per PMBOK 6th Edition and course text book).
2. ) List the various elements of a project charter and why each is used (i.e. title, scope
overview, business case, background, etc.).
3. ) Explain in-depth the following key components of the project charter: project vision,
objectives, scope, project risk planning, assumptions, constraints and organization and implementation plan.
PART 3: CONCLUSION:
1. ) What critical take-aways in the development process of a project charter would you
incorporate into the role of a Project Manager?
2. ) Highlight specific components of the project charter that may be most critical to the
overall success of the entire project plan.
3. ) Discuss preferred methods for stakeholder engagement throughout the project charter
process and into project planning.
Please attend to the following guidelines:
1) Prepare your report in APA format.
2) Literature Review should utilize outside sources substantially. A literature review is a comprehensive narrative on the most recent scholarly work on a certain subject. Therefore, seven (7) to ten (10) scholarly or professional journal articles should be utilized for this section. Other sources (websites, blogs, dictionaries, etc.) may be used in support but do not count toward this total. Also, the sources need to be current research which means contemporary sources (no more than ten years old).
3) Paper must be typed, double-spaced, 12-point font, 10-12 pages. (Page count does not include title page or reference pages)
4) Properly cite all sources referenced and include a reference section.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more