Provide a peer review (600 words for each peer review total of 1200 words for both) of the two attached PowerPoint based on the questions below. There should be two separate peer review on to different word documents for each individual PowerPoint. Must use at least 3 reference per peer review.
1. 200 words —- In your reviews ( the two attached PowerPoint ) please provide in-depth critical thinking, constructive comments and professional knowledge application from the perspective of a knowledgeable professional as stated above – [This is what I will be looking for!]-
You are required to address all points below:
· What is your understanding of the author’s policy proposal, purpose or intent?
· What information is missing or needed to further understand the issue?
· Was there any bias or assumptions apparent that have an effect on the topic being presented?
· What are the possible positive and/or negative outcomes of recommendations that the author did not consider?
· In what way[s] were the resources used in persuasion?
· How does YOUR position and / or arguments on the topic differ from the authors perspective?
2. 200 words— a. Discuss how the topic may or may not be appropriate for the current health care arena
b. How well the author proved this point? **
3. 200 words—What was your impression of the affects this policy would have on the selected population and [their] healthcare? b. Was the focus of the analysis appropriate in your opinion,- why or why not?-
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more