1. Basic methods of payment for hospitals
2. Factors that influence pricing
3. Pricing formula & reasonableness
4. Important considerations for health plan contract negotiation
Scenario Essay: Negotiation Crisis
Imagine you are a CFO for a community hospital that is preparing for contract negotiation with its largest nongovernmental payer; Imagine HealthCare. Imagine accounts for nearly 30% of all patient-care revenue at the Hospital, and this percentage is growing. What would you do if Imagine refused to increase inpatient payment rates in a manner more consistent with Medicare? You must determine both how to negotiate a better outcome and what the risk would be of losing Imagine altogether. In Week 3, give thought and research to this scenario. What are the important points to consider? How would you go about negotiating with Imagine?
1. Write an essay answering each of the questions above in a well written, APA paper.
2. Be sure to do research in order to fully explain the concepts you choose to discuss. Your submission should be of graduate quality, and fully referenced (a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references).
3. Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more