You will submit a Word document with the following information:
1. What grade is this for and subject (a specific grade, not a grade range)? “Prefer 4th Grade”
2. What TEKS are you trying to cover for this lesson plan?
3. What is the lesson topic for the context and language objective you are preparing (what will they have been taught prior, and what will they be taught after)?
4. What is the task of the learners? Provide details on the assignment/activity associated with the content and language objective.
5. In the Lesson Plan Example you will find ALL the instructions to create the lesson plan in detail.
Review Example for instruction
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more