Topic: Evidence-Based Practices to Guide Clinical Practices
• Explain the interrelationship between the theory, research, and EBP.
• Identify and discuss the research questions, sampling and sampling size, research designs, hypothesis, data collection methods, and research findings from each study.
• Identify the goals, health outcomes, and implementation strategies in the healthcare setting (EBP) based on the articles.
• Discuss the credibility of the sources and the research/researcher’s findings.
• Minimum 5/maximum 7 page paper (the body of the paper), without the references, in APA format.
• Minimum of 1 reference per page of the body of the paper (the course textbook must be one of the references), articles must be peer-reviewed and must have been published within last 3-5 years.
book for reference: Nursing Research: Methods and critical appraisal for evidence-based practice (9th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more