This week you will begin a group paper that you will develop over the next few weeks. By Day 3 of this week, you will be placed in a collaborative group and provided with a work area for your group (See the Groups area below Week 11 in the left-hand navigation bar. If you do not see your team area by the end of Day 3, contact your Instructor.)
Before you begin to work with your group, read the information below describing the paper. Then join your group, introduce yourself, and begin work on selecting a topic.
· Review the Peer Evaluation Form for important information on how this assignment is graded.
· Identify a group facilitator.
· Within your group, select a topic relevant to interprofessional leadership and the health care field on which to focus your group paper. The following are some potential topics for your group to consider:
o Matrix organizations
o Accountable care organizations
o Horizontal and vertical organizations
o Role conflict and ambiguity
o Employee recruitment and selection
o Interpersonal relationships in the C-suite of organizations (the relationships between the CEO, CFO, and CNO)
o Resistance to change
o Succession planning
o Whistle blowing
o “Just” culture
o Team Stepps
· When your group has selected a topic, the group facilitator will submit the topic to the Instructor for approval on the Discussion Board in the Week 5 Group Project Topic Forum.
· Conduct research on your topic using the Walden Library and other credible sources.
As a group, write a 3- to 5 (page count does not include title and reference page) page paper that includes the following:
· Section 1: Introduction
· Section 2: Significance of the topic (based on literature that speaks to the relevancy of the concept selected in terms of interprofessional leadership)
· Section 3: Review of the literature related to the concept that the group selects (current best practices, positive or negative impact on leadership or health care organizations, etc.)
· Section 4: Application to nursing (e.g., implications or consequences for nursing leaders)
· Section 5: Conclusion
All group members are expected to collaborate fully on this project, and your group paper should demonstrate an original and thoughtful application of the ideas presented in the Learning Resources and the research literature.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more