Advanced Microprocessors & Lab
8086/8088 Hardward Specifications
1. Using a timer to generate a random number, develop a program that displays random numbers between 1 and 47 for your state’s lottery.
Include the source code and screenshots of the output in a Word document.
Questions & Problems:
1. What is the fan-out from the 8086/8088 to the following devices:
A. 74XXX TTL
B. 74ALSXXX TTL
C. 74HCXXX CMOS
2. Explain the operation of the TEST pin and the WAIT instruction.
3. What mode of operation is selected when MN/MX is grounded?
4. What logic levels must be applied to AEN1 and RDY1 to obtain a logic 1 at the READY pin? (Assume that AEN2 is at a logic 1 level.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more