Complete Phase 1 of the Marketing Plan.
Create a new learning program for an existing or new organization. This product or service (new learning program) will be the basis for your marketing plan. Begin the marketing with a 1,400-1,750 word plan that include the background and contextual analysis.
· Organization Name – Provide the organization name and a description of the organization.
· Organizational Product or Service (New Learning Program) – Describe the new learning program that is being introduced and for which this marketing plan is being developed.
· Historical Organizational Information – Summarize the history of the organization, providing context pertinent to the learning program to be marketed.
· Organizational Size – Discuss the size of the organization, including details about number or employees, customers/students, number of products/services, revenues, etc.
· Identify Stakeholders – Identify the key stakeholders for the learning program you are marketing, and describe why they are stakeholders.
· Stakeholder Needs – Describe the needs of the stakeholders you have identified, which should be considered in the learning program and the marketing plan.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, and grammar and mechanics consistent with graduate level writing.
Submit your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more