Social and Political Sciences
Alcohol Abuse in American Indians/Native American Populations.
Type of work:
Number of pages:
4 pages =250/-
High Quality (Normal Charge)
1) select 3 peer-reviewed articles
2) introduce your topic using only the selected papers, summarize what is known about how the issue comes about, or occurs in a Native American community.
3) discuss how many Native Americans are impacted by the issue – use the articles you’ve selected to report this information. Your article authors should have a statement or section of their article that reports the rate of the problem/topic within the US or Canadian Native American population or they should state why it is not easy to estimate how widespread the issues are.
4) report what your article authors report as the solution to addressing the problem or issue to reduce the problem in Native people or communities. Use subtitles to make sure you’ve addressed each section of the requirements for the paper. Make sure that you are referencing all authors you are citing in the paper.
5) End your paper with a brief summation of your major findings during this process
6) always include an APA style reference list at the end of your papers.
Do not include the articles listed below as a reference:
Bigfoot, D. S. & Funderberk, B. W. (2011). Honoring Children, Making Relatives…
Braun, K. L. & LaCounte, C. (2015). The historic and ongoing issue of Health Disparities among Native Elders. Journal of the American Society on Aging…
Cross, Earle and Simmons (2000). Child abuse and neglect in Indian Country. Families in Society. 81 (1) 49 – 58.
Evans-Campbell, T. (2008). Historical trauma in American Indian/Native Alaska Communities: A multilevel framework for exploring impacts on individuals, families, and communities. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 23 (3), pp. 316-338.
Garrett, M. T. Torres-Rivera, E., Brubaker, M., Portman, T. A. A., Brotherton, D., Wes Olantunji, Conwill, W. & Grayshield, L. (2011). Crying for a Vision: The Native American Sweat Lodge. Journal of Counseling & Development, Vol. 89 (Summer). 318- 325.
Gebhardt & Woody (2012). American Indian Women and Sexual Assault: Challenges and New Opportunities. Journal of Women and Social Work, 27(3), 237-248.
Hodge, D., Limb, G. & Cross, T. (2009). Moving from colonization toward balance and harmony: A Native American perspective on wellness. Social Work, 54 (3), 211- 219.
Kenney & Singh (2016) Adverse Childhood Experiences among American Indian/Alaska Native children: The 2011-12 National Survey of Children’s Health….
Lowery, M. M. (2009). Telling our own stories: Lumbee History and the Federal Acknowledgement Process. American Indian Quarterly, vol 33 (4), pp. 499- 521.
Napoli, M & Bonifas, R. (2013). Becoming culturally competent: Mindful engagement with AI clients. Journal of Ethnic and Cultural Diversity in Social Work, vol. 22, pp 198 – 212.
Schaap, J. I. (2010). The Growth of the Native American Gaming Industry…
Also, Do not use any sources from Weaver, Hilary.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more