Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
ECOM201 – Introduction to E-management
Consider yourself as Global Manager for a Medical Company (Medawa) that is leading chain of retail pharmacy in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and United Kingdom. This company uses digital solutions for their business, but it focuses heavily on its retails sales. However, due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, the way how they do business has been remarkably impacted. Not just with sales, the impact of this pandemic effected the way this company work, communicate and operate.
Therefore, as the global manager of this Medawa medical company you are required to develop a detail strategy on the following:
· Introduction about the topic.
· Explain what are the limited options that Medawa currently have regarding dealing with the pandemic.
· What is the level of technology urgency Medawa needs to sustain its performance?
· As a global manager, leading from home involves the leverage of digital capabilities. What are these capabilities? List and explain at least 3.
· Explain what type of virtual management characteristics will be implemented and why?
· How the virtual teams will work together?
· What tools are they using for communications and task management?
· How you will manage delivering the new changes within a short time in different locations in terms of language, cultural, time, political, and economical differences?
· What are techniques that you will be using to create a strong team with a high level of teamwork?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of managing a virtual team?
· What type of conflicts might occur between members? When it happened how will you solve it?
· As a manager how you will manage the outsourced projects?
· What techniques that you will apply to encourage and motivate your team for improvement?
Keep in mind that the project MUST be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
End of week 13
· APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
· About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
· About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Guidelines for the assignment:
· Your assignment must be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
· Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
· Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
· Use the footer function to insert page number.
· Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
· Your project report length should be between 2500 to 3000 words.
Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more