A six-paragraph assignment where you explore how the poem “Harlem” by Langston Hughes is still relevant to us today.
1. Have an introduction/ thesis (three ways in which the American dream of equal opportunity is deferred today). In the introduction paragraph, mention the poem “Harlem” by Langston Hughes also.
In the body paragraphs:
2. Explaining what the Simile’s in the poem “Harlem” mean to to you
3. One obstacle to the American dream today in the U.S. (given to you)
4. Another obstacle to the American dream today (given to you)
5. Another obstacle to the American dream today (given to you)
6. Conclusion: restate your thesis and leave the reader with a final thought.
In the body paragraphs you must cite research from the articles I provided you
Use MLA style and NO PLAGIARISM !
DON’T END THE PARAGRAPH WITH A QUOTE
NEED TO USE THE OUTLINE I HAVE ATTACHED BELOW, WITH THAT INFORMATION !!!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more