Kate Chopin – Story of an Hour and Desiree’s Baby. Identify four common elements – one for each body paragraph – that the two stories share, and demonstrate how they work similarly in both stories. These can be elements like themes, tone, and/or use of literary devices. Another option is to compare and contrast the two main characters – Louise Mallard and Desiree. For this option, you will need to come up with four ways in which the characters are similar and/or different. Think outside the box when comparing and contrasting the stories. Provide multiple quotes from the stories in each body paragraph to support your points, make sure to analyze passages on an inferential/interpretive level, and don’t forget to “read between the lines.”
All papers must be six paragraphs long, including an introduction paragraph, four body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph.
• The introduction should provide basic background info on the author(s) and the story/stories and end with your thesis statement (the principal argument you’re making about the literature in your analysis).
• The four body paragraphs should delve deeply into the inferential/interpretive level by analyzing specific passages from the story/stories.
• The paper must include a minimum of three references from reliable, academic sources, all of which are cited at least once in the paper, but we’ll talk about this more in a future week. You won’t need any research at all for the outline that’s due this week.
• The conclusion is the place to address the literature on an evaluate level (zooming out of the story and looking at how the ideas are relevant in the real world). The first sentence of the conclusion, though, should be a restatement of the thesis (though expressed in different words).
• Formatting, citations, and references must all adhere to APA style
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more