submit a 10-12 page paper outlining their chosen country (JAPAN). The following sections should be included in the final paper:
· Title page (does not count toward page requirement)
· Table of Contents (does not count toward page requirement)
· Executive Summary
· General Description of the Country: general overview, population, relevant trade statistics, top 2 imports and exports
· Economic Environment: Per capita income/average household income, income distribution, general state of the economy, significance of these economic aspects for marketing in this country
· Cultural Environment: language(s) spoken, religion(s) prominent, specific aspects such as customs, business practices, etc, and how these cultural aspects affect marketing in this country
· Political/Legal Environment: general political system and climate, various laws applying to trade, customs regulations, tariffs, etc. How do these factors affect marketing within this country?
· Financial Environment: currency(ies) being used, exchange rates with respect to the U.S. dollar. How do these aspects affect marketing within this country?
· Nature of Infrastructure: General description of infrastructure (presence and quality of road, rail, and air transportation; communication systems, advertising agencies, retail outlets, etc), Internet infrastructure (percentage of population with Internet access), and how will the infrastructure affect marketing programs to this country?
· Conclusion: Based on your answers to the above, would you recommend Campbellsville University begin marketing its programs in the country you have selected? Justify your answer.
· Reference page (does not count toward page requirement.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more