ANSWER QUESTION A. THEN CHOOSE TWO QUESTIONS FROM SECTION B.
PAPERS SHOULD BE DOUBLE-SPACED AND TYPED. CITATIONS SHOULD APPEAR IN PARENTHETICAL FORM: (TAYLOR & AUSTEN, P. 29.) YOU CAN CITE MY LECTURES SIMPLY BY SAYING (Mr. C, LECTURE.) IF YOU USE OUTSIDE SOURCES YOU WILL NEED A BIBLIOGRAPHY. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF REPEATING YOURSELF IN YOUR SECOND QUESTION FROM PART B STOP AND CHOOSE A DIFFERENT QUESTION.
EACH ANSWER SHOULD HAVE A THESIS STATEMENT THAT IS NO LONGER THAN TWO SENTENCES PRINTED IN BOLDFACE. PLEASE RESTATE THE PROMPT AT THE TOP OF YOUR ANSWERS. 2 POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED IF YOU FAIL TO HAVE A THESIS PRINTED IN BOLD AND 2 POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED IF YOU FAIL TO RESTATE THE PROMPT AT THE TOP OF THE ESSAY.
A: 2 pages
WHAT IS THE MYTH OF PRUITT-IGOE? BE SURE TO INCLUDE A DISCUSSION OF STRUCTURAL RACISM/POVERTY IN YOUR ANSWER. 2-3 PAGES.
B: choose 2 questions each 3-4 pages
1. WHAT IS LIBERAL CONSENSUS AND WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?
2. WHY WERE WE IN VIETNAM? WRITE A COHERENT ESSAY EXPLAINING AMERICA’S INVOLVEMENT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA. PLEASE USE MATERIAL FROM O‘ BRIEN, LECTURES, THE TEXT AND THE FILM.
3.MANY AMERICANS FELT IN THE YEARS AFTER WORLD WAR TWO, THAT THE AMERICAN DREAM WAS COMING TRUE. DISCUSS.
4.WRITE AN ESSAY DESCRIBING THE PROCESSES SET IN MOTION BY THE END OF WORLD WAR TWO AND EXPLAIN HOW THEY LED BOTH TO THE WAR IN VIETNAM AND THE CLASH BETWEEN THE WAR IN INDOCHINA AND LBJ’S HOPES FOR “A GREAT SOCIETY.”
5.DESCRIBE THE IMPACT OF THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK ON THE NATION, INCLUDING THE POLITICAL ATMOSPHERE IN THE UNITED STATES IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE MURDER. WAS THERE A LONG TERM IMPACT RELATED TO KENNEDY’S DEATH.?
6. T.H. WHITE SPECULATED THAT LYNDON JOHNSON MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF THE 20TH CENTURY HAD THERE BEEN NO OUTSIDE WORLD. DISCUSS
7. MANY OBSERVERS OF THE AMERICAN SCENE HAVE DEPICTED THE 1950S AS A TIME OF BLAND CONFORMITY AND THE 1960S AS A PERIOD OF UNBRIDLED SOCIAL FERMENT. HOW TRUE IS THIS ASSERTION? DRAW UPON LECTURES AND READINGS TO ARGUE YOUR POSITION
8. USING NOTES FROM LECTURE, THE TEXTS, (INCLUDING) JAMES BALDWIN’S THE FIRE NEXT TIME) AND THE FILM FOUR LITTLE GIRLS WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT THE CLASSICAL PHASE OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT AND THE CHANGE IN CONSCIOUSNESS IT PRODUCED AMONG BLACK AND WHITE AMERICANS. BE SURE TO INCLUDE A DISCUSSION OF ITS TACTICS, ITS IMPACT ON WHITE LIBERALS, ITS TRIUMPHS AND ITS LIMITATIONS.
some of the books for this paper
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more