Must answer the two questions below with 200 words each and utilize the textbook(see attached) for references in each paragraph,
1)Identify three new technologies used for training. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each in regard to learning.
2) What are the three traditional training methods? Detail the advantages and disadvantages of each in regard to learning.
1. Must meet the 200 word requirement. The 200 word minimum is there so you provide enough detail and provide a more substantial analysis.
2. Must utilize the textbook as a reference only.
2. Cite in every paragraph with author(s), year. Do not include a page number when paraphrasing.
3. Include the reference or references for each question.
4. If you do not cite or if you do not include a reference, you will not earn any credit for your response.
5. Direct quotes are not analysis and should not be used when answering questions.
Noe, R. A. (2020). Employee training and development (8th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/978126014027
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more