Answer questions based on the podcast and article (link below).
1. From”Can You Train Business School Students to Be Ethical”: In your own words:
A. Describe in detail Ariel Rubinstein’s experiment on judgment and empathy and
B. Summarize his findings and conclusions.
2. From “Why People Do Bad Things”: Lamar Pierce notes most people would say they would never behave like Toby, and they would be wrong. He goes on to note that the assumption that we would not do wrong is based on a flawed premise. What is this flawed premise?
3. From “Why People Do Bad Things”: What type of goals does a “business frame” activate in a person?
4. From “Why People Do Bad Things”: Why were people inside Toby’s company and even outside his company willing to help Toby with his fraud?
5. From “Why People Do Bad Things”: What are some concrete proposals to get people to account for the ethical weaknesses or blind spots?
6. From “Can You Train Business School Students to Be Ethical”: A “new generation” of psychologists is thinking about creating ethical leaders and their thinking is based on a different premise. What is the premise?
7. From “Can You Train Business School Students to Be Ethical”: The article notes that discriminating unconsciously against those who are not like us and an accountant who’s future business depends on his/her client’s approval would be examples of what type of bias?
8. From “Can You Train Business School Students to Be Ethical”: A) If a sales manager wanted to reduce the number of false entries her salespeople were making on the expense report what could she do? Why would this reduce the number false entries being made?
9. From “Can You Train Business School Students to Be Ethical”: What are the top two responses give by students to the question, “Why do you want to be a CEO”?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more