The assignment is to construct an introduction and background to your topic. Follow this outline to address required components.
Topic- The Impact of PBIS on Outcomes of Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorder (Based on a Quantitative Correlational Study)
1. Include an introduction heading
2. Begin by briefly describing your topic to establish the main ideas and context.
3. Next, orient the reader to the basic concepts about your topic presented in the problem and purpose statements.
4. Next, describe the facts and relevant context as a foundation leading to the study problem and purpose. Focusing on your area of research interest, briefly laying the groundwork for what has been done in the area and why the area is of important social or practical concern, or of theoretical interest.
5. Last, present an overview explaining why this research topic is currently of interest.
6. Include appropriate, recent, and scholarly sources to support each assertion.
Support your assignment with at least seven scholarly resources within 5 years. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4-5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA 7 standards.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more