Benchmark – Impact Analysis Part 1: Information Acquisition
3.1: Examine the laws, regulations, and standards that organizations use to align with government requirements around cybersecurity best practices within their industry.
Select an industry of your choice and review its compliance requirements. Then, using a fictitious company that is just starting out, identify the essential elements of what is required to attain compliance or successful cybersecurity resilience. Within a report to the CIO, present this information from a legal standpoint making sure to address the following:
1. Identify any industry specific compliances that must be met (i.e., HIPAA, COPPA, DOD). Determine what overarching guidance they must comply with. Determine what overarching laws they must comply with.
2. Examine the requisite set of standards, frameworks, policies, and best practices most helpful in the development and implementation of the organizations objectives.
3. Identify the organization’s critical data infrastructure assets (i.e., network, telecom, utilities, applications, computers and client data categories).
4. Identify human resources for technical, management and legal operations.
5. Identify requisite law enforcement entities required for reporting breaches to (i.e., local, state, and federal areas of compliance).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more