Zero Plagiarism and APA format and mandatory three question need to ask to other students as mention below.
Mandatory to use book and Resources below one only:
Gaur, N., Desrosiers, L., Novotny, L., Ramakrishna, V., O’Dowd, A. & Baset, S. (2018). Hands-On Blockchain with Hyperledger: Building decentralized application with Hyperledger Fabric and Composer. Packt Publishing.
In chapter 2, the author describes Hyperledger Fabric and its components.
· Create a new thread
I’m interested to read what YOU learned from this week’s reading. Do NOT submit a research paper. Tell me what you think.
o The questions must be taken from material you read in Chapter 1 or 2, and each question should start a discussion topic.
o You’re not trying to test each other, but you are trying to start a discussion.
o For EACH comment you post, use the 3CQ approach (described above.)
o When someone asks you a question, answer it!
ALL threads and comments must be substantive AND ORIGINAL. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just a short answer.) Do not plagiarize!! Use your own words.
The discussions in this class exist to simulate face-to-face discussions. To reach that goal, we will adhere to the 3CQ model. After posting each thread, you will post at least 3 comments on other students’ threads, and each comment must conform to the 3CQ model (Compliment, Comment, Connect, Question). This model encourages discussions that extend class learning and participation.
Here is a description of the 3CQ model:
1. Compliment – Start off positive. Compliment the person on something specific you have read or observed in the person’s blog post. For example:
· Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I really liked …
2. Comment – Comment on something relevant and meaningful about what the person wrote. Be specific! Remember your comment might not always be agreement. You can “politely” disagree. For example:
· I agree with you about …
· I respect your opinion, but I think …
3. Connect – Connect with something the person wrote (Text-to-Self, Text-to-Text, Text-to-World). Explain your connection with details giving your audience a clear idea of what you’re talking about by using sensory details. For example:
· I can connect with you about …
· I once read a story about …
· I had the same thing happen to me…
4. Question – Ask a specific question about something written or the writer. Keep the conversation going!
Remember that ALL discussions must use the 3CQ approach to interaction.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more