The project has two objectives.
1. First, it will help you to gain hands-on experience in applying what you learn in class to a realistic marketing situation.
2. Second, it will give you experience working as part of a team.
Your group will then be responsible for developing a brand community plan for a new or existing product or service. The term paper may include a market research project of some type. The term paper is expected to be written in a style that is appropriate for a university paper assignment, and therefore bullet-point lists should be avoided. For an excellent description with regard to writing an academic paper, please see https://libguides.usc.edu/writingguide/introduction.
It is expected that you use APA format for the paper, referencing and bibliography (https://apastyle.apa.org/). The use the referencing functionality embedded in Word is also required (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVq_BpwP2E&t=113s). In addition, the term paper should be free of errors in spelling and punctuation. Please include reasonable number of figures, and tables (which may also be included in an Appendix). The submission of the papers is to be done electronically via E-Mail in Word format to the instructor.
Instructions for the papers
Writing center link
Other possibly useful links
Groups for the paper assignment will be formed by the instructor comprising of about 4 students. The topics for the paper will be provided by the instructor. The written report should be no more than 6-8000 words (excluding references, relevant tabulations, appendices etc.).
Important notes regarding the term paper assignment:
1. The rubric in Appendix A will be used by the Instructor to assess the contents of the Term Paper and Appendix B for the writing part. The oral presentation will be assessed using the rubric in Appendix D. For the screencast presentation, please follow the guidelines available at https://www.cjok.org/submissions/. Recommended software for the screencast presentation is Loom (available at https://www.loom.com/).
2. Term Paper 1 is a group assignment. However, each team member will be evaluated separately by their peers and these evaluations will be submitted to the Instructor when the written report is due (see Group Member Contribution Assessment sheet in Appendix C). The peer evaluations are very important and remain confidential. They may be used by the Instructor to moderate individual student marks.
3. Please submit a hard and soft copy of the assignment on the due date. Lateness as per the Late Assignment Policy.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more