BUS 300 Week 4 Quiz 3 Chapters 5 and 6
1. Public relations counseling opportunities are likely to grow in which of the following nonprofit areas?
2. Similar to other top-level managers, public relations managers need to
3. The section of a public relations plan that provides an overview is referred to as
4. If public relations is to be the “interpreter” for management philosophy, policy, and programs, then the director for the function should report to the
5. According to a 2008 survey, which of the following is true today about the practice of public relations in the United States?
6. According to a 2007 report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor, annual “median annual salary” in major categories of public relations
7. Among the most essential steps in the public relations management process are
8. PERT and Gantt are tools that can help public relations practitioners use to
9. The “boundary role” concept
10. Today, about ________ of the practitioners in corporate public relations departments report to the chairman, president, and/or CEO.
11. Which of the following dictates overall business objectives?
12. Public relations professionals who support the primary business of the organization are in ________ positions.
13. An ideal client-agency relationship is to have free-flowing communication between an in-house department and an outside agency for public relations because
14. The overriding rule when it comes to agency budgeting is to
15. Among various public relations duties, which of the following would likely be done by shareowner or investor relations people?
16. Which ethical core value would practitioners demonstrate if they sought information even for a rude reporter?
17. Which core value do professionals demonstrate when they reason against “rock-headed” policy ideas presented by, for example, human resources personnel on behalf of the CEO?
18. Professional ethics
19. Who said that “an organization is the lengthened shadow of a …” person?
20. If journalists were to follow the Code of Ethics published by the Society of Professional Journalists, they would
21. The “golden mean” of moral virtue advocates
22. As the “conscience” of an organization, public relations practitioners
23. The two-way communication model for ethics
24. John Stuart Mill’s approach to ethics recommended
25. Which of the following is a reason to have a corporate code of ethics?
26. The enlightened self-interest model for ethical practice is based on the principle of
27. The essence of corporate social responsibility is
28. A 2007 survey of teenagers conducted by Junior Achievement and Deloitte found
29. What impacts the ethical state of electronic journalism?
30. The responsible advocacy model of ethics
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more