· individual written task in Harvard style format, cover page, Table of Contents, text alignment and Reference list.
· The student must build a coherent discussion or argument in essay format, analyzing theories and models. Case studies may be referred to when providing examples.
· Students must write in complete sentences and develop paragraphs. No bullet points are allowed.
· Prepare and Introduction, Body, and Conclusion paragraphs.
· Sources must be used, identified, and properly cited.
· Format: Word document (no pdf) submitted through Turnitin
· Complete the following:
The concepts of ethical behavior and corporate social responsibility have come to the forefront in recent years in both developed and developing countries as a result of a growing sense of corporate wrongdoing. These two concepts can bring significant benefits to a business. The idea that business enterprises have some responsibilities to society beyond that of making profits for shareholders has been around for centuries. Respond to these ideas by answering the following questions in an essay format.
1. What is the brief history of CSR and how was it viewed in the past as compared to today? Explain the differences. Cite your sources.
2. Why do companies engage in CSR? Give at least three specific examples. Cite your sources.
3. How do companies apply CSR? Give specific examples. Cite your sources.
4. What is the correlation between the use of CSR and financial performance? Give specific examples. Cite your sources.
· Wordcount: 1000 to 1500 words
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 11 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more