1. Read the HBR Case Study “BuzzFeed- The promise of Native Advertising” and then write your Analysis and Application in response to the questions below.
2. Your Case Analysis & Application should be completed using the provided template and be organized as follows: a. Introduction (Suggested length: 1-2 paragraphs) 1)
Provide a brief summary of this case study. You can also include information from the BuzzFeed website and other sources to supplement this case with more recent information.
b. Analysis/Application Answer the following questions:
1) Think of a BuzzFeed style list that is related to your business (past, current or future) which would attract a lot of attention. What headline would you choose? Why? On what social media platforms would it be shared most often?
2) Are people tired of this type of content (BuzzFeed style lists)?
3) Does BuzzFeed still maintain a competitive advantage? Why or why not?
4) BuzzFeed has been a leader when it comes to shareable content. Melissa Rosenthal states “You can trick people into clicking, but you can’t trick them into sharing.” What does she mean? How can you get your clients to share your content?
5) How do you think ideas spread on social?
What steps can you take to produce media content that is viral, contagious, and highly shareable?
c. Conclusion- provide a brief conclusion of your thoughts and key takeaways from this Case Study.
d. References -must be included in the form of a reference page (APA format suggested) Formatting Requirements for this assignment are as follows: • Typed in a Word document Double spaced using font size 12 • References must be included in the form of a reference page (APA format suggested) • Include a cover page with your name, assignment and course title, and the date. • Your analysis should be no more than 5 pages in length (excluding the cover page and references).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more