Case Study 1: Requirement Analysis and Gathering for the State Firefighters Association
Read the mini case on The State Firefighters Association located in Chapter 3 of Dennis, A., Wixom, B., & Tegarden, D. (2012). Systems Analysis and Design with UML (4th ed.).
Chichester, U.K.: Wiley. and complete the assignment.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Identify the business problems in this case.
2. Determine whether to use a traditional or iterative project method (e.g., RAD and Agile) in this case and explain why or why not.
3. Determine the requirements analysis strategies in this situation and explain why to choose those strategies.
4. Choose the requirements-gathering techniques in this case and explain their pros and cons.
5. Choose the requirements documentation techniques and explain their pros and cons.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Compare and contrast requirements gathering among traditional and iterative project methods.
· Apply the project requirements steps of eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and testing to address and solve a proposed business problem.
· Develop a business requirements document that addresses and solves a proposed business problem.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in procuring and designing project requirements.
· Write clearly and concisely about project requirements and design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more