Apply what you have learned about Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, and demonstrate the ability to develop a holistic plan of care, incorporating Telehealth and defining assessment and intervention of specific population incorporating unique attributes of populations for health promotion, wellness preservation, and maintenance of function across the health-illness continuum.
Develop a case study and a plan of care, incorporating current mobile App technology:
1. Select a population. Define your population by gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, spiritual need, and healthcare need. Apply concepts learned in course to identify healthcare needs specific to the population and access to care (Utilize your textbook Chapters 1-25, and identified Websites). Also use at least two references within the five years.
2. Develop a case study for a patient in your chosen population.
3. Define a provider level of care that includes telehealth, alternative therapies, and mobile App technology discussed in this class. Describe how telehealth could impact the care delivery of this patient.
Hint: Concise, condensed information, with specifics and details about population and unique needs with a plan for meeting these needs should be considered. Incorporate the content you have learned in this course.
· Length: 3 pages not including the title page and references page
· Format: APA, 7th edition format is to be observed (12 pt., 1” margins, Times New Roman) APA 7 Edition
· Research: Two references within the last five years
Edelman, C. L., & Kudzma, E. C.. (2018). Health Promotion Throughout the Life Span, 9th edition. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier, Mosby. ISBN: 978-0-323-416733
American Psychological Association. (2020). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.). https://doi.org/10.1037/0000165-000
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more