1. a.What sentence is the topic sentence of the paragraph?
1 b. What sentence is unrelated to the topic and can be eliminated?
2. List four things to look for when you’re proofreading.
3. Complete the following two steps: a. Define the term cliché. b.Use a cliché in a sentence that you create.
4. Name and explain two types of prewriting.
5. Choose one of the prompts listed below. Write a five-sentence paragraph using chronological order to explain the steps that you would take to complete the task you select. Describe the steps you would take to: a. prepare for a test.
6. Choose one of the following topics. Write an eight-sentence paragraph that fully develops the topic. e. College is not for everyone.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more