COUNTRY RESEARCH PROJECT
1. Choose a country. (Not America)
2. Begin your research.
3. Use the RESEARCH CHECKLIST to guide you in your project.
4. After completing your research you will write a research paper or make a PowerPoint.
Your paper should be:
• 2-3 pages long• Typed• Double Spaced• Written in a 12-point font
If you do a PowerPoint, it should still fulfill all the requirements of the checklist.
5. You also need to include a picture of your country’s flag.
6. You need a picture of one major landform in your country.
7. You need a third picture, of your choice, that is related to your country.
8. You need to include a map of your country.
Feel free to include other information if necessary.
You should use the internet for your research.
DO NOT COPY AND PASTE FROM THE INTERNET!! SUMMARIZE WHAT YOU READ. IF YOU DO TAKE SOMETHING FROM A WEBSITE, MAKE SURE TO CITE (GIVE CREDIT TO) THAT WEBSITE ON YOUR LAST PAGE
1. Your paper/PP should have an INTRODUCTION which includes:
The name of the country
The capital of the country
The major language(s) spoken
The location (what continent it’s on)
2. Your paper/PP should have at least one paragraph/section discussing the HISTORY of your country which includes:
The Date the country came into existence.
Famous people/rulers/kings/presidents/etc. from the country’s history.
Major events in the country’s history.
How the country became a country.
3. Your paper/PP should have at least one paragraph/section discussing the GEOGRAPHY of your country. It should include:
Major bodies of water.
4. Your paper/PP should have at least one paragraph/section discussing the CULTURE of your country. It should include:
5. Your paper/PP should have at least one paragraph/section discussing the ECONOMY of your country. It should include:
Land use (ie. farming areas)
Major occupations (jobs)
The currency (type of money)
6. Your paper/PP should have at least one paragraph/section discussing the CLIMATE of your country. It should include:
General weather conditions
Average yearly rainfall
Average yearly temperature
What effects the climate has on the country
7. Your paper/PP should have at least one paragraph/section discussing any INTERESTING FACTS about your country. It could include:
Population Modes of transportation
Story behind the flag Strange laws
Travel tips Native animals
8. Your paper/PP should have a CONCLUSION paragraph/section which includes:
A nice wrap-up of your research.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more