Quantitative Data Analysis Activity
Instructions: Read each table and answer the questions below each one.
Reading Descriptive Tables
1. How many nurses total were in the sample?
2. How many GICU nurses assessed the patient prior to suctioning?
3. What percentage of GICU nurses failed to prepare he patient prior to suctioning?
4. How many GICU nurses did not prehyperoxygenate prior to suctioning?
5. What percentage of CICU nurses did not instill NaCl prior to suctioning?
Reading Correlational Tables
1. Which pair of variables have a strong positive correlation?
2. Which pairs of variables have a moderate negative correlation?
3. Which pair of variables has the weakest correlation? Is it positive or negative?
4. What is the correlation coefficient for social support and adaptive problem solving? Name the direction and strength of the relationship.
5. What is the correlation coefficient for HF symptoms and depressive symptoms? Name the direction and strength of the relationship.
6. Which pairs of variables are statistically significant at the p < 0.05 level?
Reading OR/RR Tables
1. How many participants were in the sample?
2. How many smokers experienced delayed healing?
3. What three complications have the lowest RR?
4. In plain language, interpret the statistics for delayed healing in relation to smokers.
5. In plain language, interpret the statistics for nerve injury in relation to smokers.
Ans tab. 1
1. CICU nurses sample was 17. The number of samples is identified by n=17.
2. GICU nurses sample is 28(n=28)
3. Patient assessment involves auscultation of patient chest prior to suctioning. Among the 17 CICU nurses, only 2 nurses auscultated prior to suctioning.
4. Patient preparation includes communication aspects also. Among the 17 CICU nurses, 0% percentage of nurses failed to communicate. This means all 17 nurses communicated with the patient prior to suctioning.
5. Prehyperoxygenation is not given by 7 nurses in total. It includes 1cicu nurse and 6 general icu nurses.
6. No nurses from both icu instilled Saline prior to suctioning. So the answer is 0% of nurses instilled saline prior to suctioning.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more