Week 4 Assignment: Tools for Strategic Implementation
To prepare for this Assignment, review the readings on tools for strategic change such as those described in Chapter 12 of Dyer, Godfrey, Jensen, and Bryce (2016) and choose one reading for further examination. Consider how the context of a specific organization (industry, geographical location, status within industry, etc.) can influence both the choice and the implementation of your selected tool, as well as how the application of a tool might vary among different business leaders and practitioners. Be sure to utilize scholarly, peer-reviewed resources from the Walden Library to identify additional supportive examples of organizations applying the tools and principles of strategic planning and their results.
Submit a 3- to 5-page evaluation of your research on a specific tool for strategic implementation. Your evaluation should include the following:
· A brief description of your chosen tool, including relevant background, an APA-cited scholarly illustration, and detailed rationale for your choice
· An assessment of how your chosen tool is affected by different strategic influences (such as environmental factors; internal, organizational considerations; etc.) and whether these changes impact your choice for implementation. Include at least one supportive example.
· An explanation of the usefulness of your chosen tool to you as a practitioner and independent scholar, including how it will benefit your strategic business leadership. Be sure to provide supportive scholarly examples.
DDBA 8161 Week 4 Discussion The 7 S Model
To prepare for this Discussion, review the section entitled “Alignment: The 7 S Model” on pages 239–244 in Dyer, Godfrey, Jensen, and Bryce (2016) and consider which components of the model might be the most beneficial in executing change within an organization. You may also want to utilize the Walden Library to identify scholarly examples of implementing the 7 S Model in professional contexts.
Post an evaluation of the 7 S Model as a tool for planning and executing change with an organization. Your evaluation should include the following:
· A description of the value of each step within the 7 S model to implementing change with the organization, including at least one supportive example
· An analysis of which one or two specific component(s) of the 7 S Model could be most helpful from a change management perspective, including at least one supportive example
· An explanation for which specific component(s) of the 7 S Model could be most challenging when implementing organizational change, including at least one supportive example
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more