Explain the effects of the policy making process and its implementation within healthcare.
You are the newly hired health policy consultant with Ethan Enterprises, a local 501©3 nonprofit organization. Ethan Enterprises is focused on reducing health disparities related to accessing quality care in medically indigent communities. Part of your role as the new health policy consultant is to update and advise staff, board, volunteers, and coalition partners about policy developments.
For this task, you will need to develop a PowerPoint presentation with voiceover narration. The presentation will serve as the foundation for educating the stakeholders on the differences and similarities of fundamental health policy categorization (allocative and regulatory).
A PowerPoint presentation will provide brief and clear information on the required subject. Often, bullet points are utilized in a PowerPoint presentation; however, since your audience will be comprised of individuals with varied degrees of understanding, your presentation should be explicit and offer supporting evidence, including a reference list. Be sure to include voiceover narration on each slide (content slides). You may use either the record audio feature of PowerPoint or Screencast-O-Matic. The presentation should give the stakeholders enough information to understand the similarities and differences of allocative and regulatory health policy.
APA formatting for the reference list, and proper grammar, punctuation, and form are required. APA help is available here.
Click this link for help on creating a PowerPoint presentation.
For more information about Screencast-O-Matic, please click here.
1. Explains the purpose of allocative and regulatory health policies with specific examples and with thorough and detailed reasoning
2. Analyzes the impact that policy formulation, implementation, and modification have on allocative and regulatory health policies with strong supporting information.
3. A thorough explanation of the relationship between health policies, health determinants, and health with specific examples and with thorough and detailed reasoning
4. Incorporates at least 5 recent sources (within the past 10 years) from scholarly journals. Includes at least 4 relevant topics with two slides each.
5. Formal style in presentation throughout with in-depth and detailed slides, utilizes the notes sections to include details. Cites sources where appropriate. Narration is professional throughout the recording.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more