1. Please visit these websites (in order) first and complete the activity: (copy and paste the links into your browser)
a. Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mfUGWif6pQ
b. Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFYYJZwYy_8
2. Which person did you pick and why? How confident were you in your answer when you picked the person out of the lineup? Why were you confident/not confident?
3. After completing the above, watch these videos about Ronald Cotton:
a. Part 1 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-SBTRLoPuo
b. Part 2 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4V6aoYuDcg
4. Learn more about eyewitness misidentification and other issues:
5. Discuss your opinion about Ronald Cotton’s case, the issues involved and how it may relate to the activity you did with the lineup.
6. Based on what you learned from all of the materials, what types of factors/issues do you think can contribute to false identification? Support your response.
If a link doesn’t work, copy and paste it into a new tab in your browser.
MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER ALL PARTS OF THIS DISCUSSION 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more