Topic: Which doctrines studied caused you to reconsider, change, or develop your position on theology during the course and why?
Thread: Post your thread (400–500 words) by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday. Demonstrate knowledge of the subject matter by inserting substantive content. Also, present the logic, cogency, and evidence of your explanation(s) and argument(s). Avoid casual talks and testimonies by interacting theologically and critically.
1. Base your threads on all of the studied material in the course, unless otherwise specified.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of the subject matter by inserting substantive content. Also, present the logic, cogency, and evidence of your explanation(s) and argument(s).
3. Use parenthetical citations as specified by the Reference List Style discussed within the Turabian manual. Here is an example: (Erickson 2014, 224–25). If you use any additional theological resource(s) to strengthen your explanation or argument, you would use the same parenthetical citation format.
4. Avoid casual talks and testimonies by interacting theologically and critically.
5. Greetings, citations, and closings are not part of the total word count.
6. Please review the Discussion Board Forum Thread Rubric in order to maximize your grade.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more