Chapter 2: Signals, Noise, Modulation, and Demodulation
10. Determine the information capacity in bps for a circuit with a 100-KHz bandwidth and a signal-to-noise power ratio of 40 dB (10,000)
11. Determine of number of conditions possible for a binary code containing the following number of bits:
12. Determine the highest bit rate possible for a circuit propagating a four- bit binary code with a bandwidth of 10,000 Hz.
16. Determine the minimum bandwidth, baud, and bandwidth efficiency for the following bit rates and modulation schemes—8-QAM and 16-QAM:
17. A probability of error of 10-6 means it is possible that there will bit error for every bits transmitted.
Chapter 6: Multiplexing and Carriers
3. For the following bit sequence, draw the timing diagram for UPRZ, UPNRZ, BPRZ, BPNRZ and BPRZ-AMI: 1110010101100.
5. A PCM-TDM system multiplexes 30 voice-band channels each with a bandwidth 0f 0 KHz to 3 KHz. Each sample is encoded with a nine-bit PCM code. Determine
a. Minimum sample rate;
b. Line speed in bps; frame:
ECET 375 Devry
ECET 375 Homework 1
ECET 375 Homework 2
ECET 375 Homework 3
ECET 375 Homework 4
ECET 375 Homework 5
ECET 375 Homework 6
ECET 375 Homework 7
ECET 375 Homework 7_b
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more