End of week 9
· APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
· About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
· About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Guidelines for the assignment:
· This is an individual project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking.
· Use the given cover page below. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
· Your assignment must be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
· Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
· Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
· Use the footer function to insert page number.
· Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
· Your project report length should be between 400 to 500 words.
· Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more