1. What milestones do you think would have been appropriate for Amazon.com to establish for itself to help evaluate the merits of the venture and to attract outside funding?
2. How would you characterize the various stages of development that the Company has gone through up to this point? How do you distinguish among the various stages? 3. What stages of financing has the Company gone through? How do the financing stages correspond to the milestones you identified in question 1, and the development stages in question 2?
4. How has the valuation of the Company changed over time? What roles do the special terms play in the venture capital financing and in the private debt issue?
5. Consider the IPO in the summer of 1997. Why do you think Amazon.com decided to do a public offering at that time? Why do you think investors were receptive to the offering?
6. In general terms, what do you think of the price of Amazon.com stock as of July 1998? What sorts of product market performance will the Company need to achieve to justify the price? Can you think of any reasons for the rapid increase in price beginning in June of 1998?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more