Course: Enterprise Risk Management
1. Outline paper in next two hours.
2. Residency Paper Information by 10/19(Tomorrow) 10 AM EST.
3. Residency Presentation Information by 10/19(Tomorrow) 5 PM EST.
Below are the guidelines which you need to follow.
Residency Paper Information:
Pick an industry/company to focus on for this assignment. Based upon the given information you can find on the company and any past issues/breaches the company has gone through, write up an analysis paper on how good Enterprise Risk Management could benefit the company.
1. Introduction – brief background of company and any issues the company has had in the past such as data breaches
2. A narrative on the organization that you have chosen (to include strategy, core business activities, recent financial performance and corporate view of risk management)
3. An analysis of the key political, economic, social, technical, legislative and environmental risks that the organization is currently facing
4. Explore Traditional risk management methods. Explain and define them.
5. Explore Enterprise Risk Management methods. Explain and define them.
6. What are the benefits and limitations in using ERM?
7. What are the key roles and responsibilities for ERM?
8. What are the key items the company needs to address and what are the risks associated with it?
9. Provide recommendations for the company to improve their ERM.
11. References – APA format
Residency Presentation Information:
Based upon the research and writing completed for the paper, prepare a presentation that will look at 4-5 Risk items the company needs to focus on.
1. Identify the Risk
2. Analyze the Risk
3. Evaluate or Rank the Risk
4. Recommendation on the Risk
Slide 1 – Title Slide w/ all group members names
Slide 2 – Brief company information
Slide 3-7 – Company Risk Items
Slide 8-9 – Summary of Recommendations for the company to improve their ERM
Slide 10 – References
***Slide count may vary if you want to address the risks on multiple slides, but you should have a min. of 10 slides with each group member presenting/explaining (1) risks. All members are required to participate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more