Research and identify an environmental or occupational toxicant that effects either the respiratory, immune, or hepatic system. Research and discuss the following:
1. Explain the normal function of the system and what makes it susceptible to toxicity.
2. Describe how exposure to the toxicant is possible.
3. Analyze the acute and/or chronic effects of the toxicant.
4. Describe recent concerns about the toxicant (within the last two years) and any actions taken to reduce the toxicant in the environment or reduce occupational exposure to the toxicant.
Your research paper should meet the following requirements:
1. Address all of the above mentioned aspects in the discussion.
2. The paper should be a minimum of three pages in length, not including title and reference pages.
3. Utilize at least four credible references no more than five years old.
4. Utilize proper APA formatting and citations.
Roberts, S. M., James, R. C., & Williams, P. L. (Eds.). (2015). Principles of toxicology: Environmental and industrial applications (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more