1) Minimum 10 slides with speaker notes- Avoid using large and unnecessary images. Use the slides to provide substantial and objective information
Part 1: Minimum 10 slides with speaker notes (All slides)
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 4 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Part 1: Ethical
Topic: Engaging in humiliating and stereotyping tactics
Your slides should include titles, main ideas, bullet points, and relevant images, charts, graphs, etc.
In your presentation:
1. Describe an ethical situation, based on the topic, that can get in the nurse’s way of practicing ethically.
a. Describe the situation clearly and concisely.
2. Identify how this situation-based on the topic, relates to one provision within the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
3. Identify two ethical principles that may arise when facing this situation-based on the topic.
4. Discuss how a nurse might lessen the impact of the situation on the nurse’s practice.
5. Close with a summary of your topic, and APA formatted reference slide(s).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more