Prepare a report (suggested length of 6–8 pages) in which you do the following:
A. Select a leader who you feel has exhibited exemplary ethical conduct to do the following:
1. Discuss two ethical traits that your chosen leader has demonstrated.
2. Explain how your chosen leader has exhibited ethical conduct.
B. Analyze the dilemma found in the scenario from both the consequentialist and deontological perspectives.
Note: Consider how consequentialists and deontologists would approach the dilemma: What questions would they ask and what decision might they reach?
1. Discuss which level of cognitive moral development (i.e., preconventional, conventional, or postconventional) is represented in the scenario for each of the following questions:
• What action would be best for society in the long term?
• If I reveal this information, will my company find out and fire me?
• Which course of action would best serve justice?
• Are there any laws that indicate whether I should disclose this information?
• If I keep quiet, will my company reward me for that?
C. Submit a copy of the PDF file with your results from the Ethical Lens Inventory (ELI), which was completed in the course of study, as a separate document.
D. Reflect on the ELI by doing the following:
1. Explain your preferred ethical lens or what it means to have none if you have a center perspective.
a. Analyze whether you have the same preferred lens in different settings (i.e., work, personal, social).
2. Describe one of the following: your blind spot, risk, double standard, or vice.
a. Discuss three steps you can take to mitigate your chosen blind spot, risk, double standard, or vice in order to make better ethical decisions in the future.
3. Explain your primary values and classical virtue(s) from the ELI.
a. Discuss how these primary values and classical virtue(s) compare to the top five values from the Clarifying Your Values exercise, found in the course of study.
4. Discuss how you plan to use the ethical lenses to approach ethical situations throughout your professional life.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more