1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethics
1. Make a list of all the moral issues presented in this video.
2. According to J. Rachels, what is the core of Ethics?
3. Pick a case where you can accept the practice and:
a. Use Moral Relativism as a tool to support your argument.
4. Pick a case where you cannot accept the practice and:
a. Use Moral Absolutism to support your argument.
Is Morality Relative?
Moral/ethical relativism: Morality can only be judged with respect to particular situations, within the standards of particular belief systems and socio-historical contexts.
Moral anti-realism: Morality cannot be proved with objective moral facts
Cultural relativism is the principle— one’s beliefs and activities should be interpreted in terms of one’s culture.
According to Cultural relativism—It would not be correct to judge one culture’s way of living as better than another as they are all just different and every standard is bound to the particular culture.
Moral Absolutism: The view that there are universal, eternal moral truths for all societies.
Moral Realism: There are true moral statements which report objective moral facts
J. Rachel’s : Human Welfare– Act in such a way that you promote the interest of the person affected by your action, everyone’s interest is given equal weight.
Part 2: Nursing Research
Check File 1 (attached)
1. Make a reflection about Chapter 16 – Internet, Secondary Analysis and Historical Research
2. Make a reflection about Chapter 17 – Intervention
Part 3: Nursing theory
1. Make a reflection about Katharine Kolcaba’s Comfort Theory
2. Make a reflection about Joanne Duffy’s Quality-Caring Model
Part 4: Ethical and Legal Aspect of Nursing Practice
1. Briefly describe a clinical experience that was troubling to you.
2. Reflect on what bothered you about the experience.
3. What could you have done differently?
4. What were the reasons behind your actions?
Part 5: Ethical and Legal Aspect of Nursing Practice
Topic: Unlicensed Assistive Personnel and the Registered Nurse
1. Should UAP be allowed to administer medications, perform IVs, and change sterile dressings?
2. Discuss how the assignment between the UAP and RN be completed?
3. How comfortable are RNs in the role of delegator to UAPs?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more