Please read Howard Zinn’s “Drawing the Color Line” from A People’s History of the United States and Alicia Garza’s “A Herstory of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement” (attached below.) Upload a document with your responses to the following questions.
In 2-3 full sentences for each question, please respond:
1. How did slave traders impose force upon enslaved African people? Use 2-3 examples from Zinn’s text.
2. Describe the ways in which profit motivated the slave trade.
3. How does the #blacklivesmatter movement resist dehumanization that Black Americans have historically faced?
4. Why is it significant for Garza to describe the #blacklivesmatter movement as a “herstory?”
Listen to “The fight for true democracy” (43 minutes, transcript included) – https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/podcasts/1619-slavery-anniversary.html
Then, in the discussion forum, respond to the following questions in 2-3 sentences each
1. What were the driving forces behind American slavery? Use two or three examples from the article you read or podcast you listened to.
2. What wounds were caused by American Slavery? What scars remain today?
3. How did you feel reading the materials this week?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more