Evidence Translation and Change
Reflect upon the selected practice problem in Weeks 1 and 2 and consider the following. (DIABETES MELLITUS)
· What are the common barriers to evidence translation in addressing this problem?
· What strategies might you adopt to be aware of new evidence?
· How will you determine which evidence to implement?
· How will you ensure continuation or sustainability of the change?
Class the resources that support your work in our discussions and application of our concepts this week are:
· Chamberlain NR701 Week 7 Lesson: Translation of Evidence: Overcoming Barriers
· Dang and Dearholt (2018) Chapter 9: Creating a Supportive EBP Environment
· White, Dudley-Brown, and Terhaar (2016) Chapter 15: Best Practices in Translation: Challenges and Barriers in Translation.
APA Formate ( include DOI number for all journal articles )
· I NEED A COMMENT FOR THIS POST WITH AT LEAST TWO PAGE ( 5-6 PARAGRAPH AND SOURCES NO LATER THAN FIVE YEARS
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more