You just got a job as a manager with a start-up company. As a manager, you are responsible for contributing to the creation and establishment of the compensation system. You will work with the human resources staff to provide your expertise about job responsibilities for different positions within your supervisory responsibility.
When designing your compensation plan, which would you pay more attention to: expectancy theory or equity theory? Be sure to include the reason why in your response. Your analysis but be 200 words or less.
Use the Expectancy Theory & Compensation figure (10.1) form your text to help you complete your response.
Task: In order to complete this assignment you will execute the following.
For this assignment you are asked to discuss how you would handle the following scenario
· You work in a fast-food restaurant, and your employer asks you to stay until closing on many nights. You do not get home until midnight and must get up for school by 6 a.m. the next day. You are very tired at school and work. Yesterday, another employee at work was tired and, in a hurry to go home. Because of this, he did not let the hot oil cool down enough before removing it, and he was burned. Other coworkers are also concerned about the hours they are asked to work.
Develop an answer for each of the following questions:
1. What is the safety hazard in this situation?
2. Who should you talk to about this situation?
3. Are there any laws that would protect you in this situation? List at least 2.
4. List at least three options for handling this situation.
5. What do you think is the best option?
6. Who else might help you deal with this safety or health concern?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more