I need you to read the PowerPoint and answer the questions no plagiarism
1. Explain the Spoils System (patronage).
2. Describe the Pendleton Civil Service Act (merit system).
3. Identify the organization of the bureaucracy belonging to Congress, including examples of each type (e.g. Independent Agencies, Independent Regulatory Commissions or Boards, and Government Corporations) (See Supplemental Materials Folder in Moodle).
4. Define regulatory capture (See Supplemental Materials Folder in Moodle).
5. Explain the iron triangle.
6. Identify common bureaucratic problems.
7. Define “standard operating procedure.”
8. Explain the Federal Register.
9. Define the Freedom of Information Act.
10. Explain Max Weber’s philosophy of the bureaucracy.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more