Congratulations on reaching the capstone assignment for EDUC 200. The goal of this essay is to combine the major learning objectives of this course into a single reflection document that is personalized for each student. By now you should be able to determine some of the rewards and challenges the education profession presents. Imagine that you are interviewing for a job. How would you professionally describe the rewards and challenges you may encounter? Use first person, “I”, as you write your essay to respond to the principal in the interview.
Note the following requirements:
· You will write a 800 word essay in response to the given prompt
· The essay must be written in current APA format and include a title page, main body, and reference page.
· It must also include a minimum of 3 in-text citations from the textbook in current APA format. See APA Basics in the Instructions section for specific guidelines.
· The main body must include an introductory paragraph, body paragraphs and a conclusion paragraph.
o The introductory paragraph should have strong hook or attention grabbing statement to draw the reader into the paper. A position or thesis statement should name the chosen rewards and challenges.
o The body paragraphs should describe the 3 potential rewards and 3 potential challenges with two or more details to support each reward or challenge.
o The conclusion should summarize the paper and restate the position or thesis statement from the introduction.
· The essay must be submitted through Blackboard. Please consult a copy of the assignment rubric in Blackboard for a detailed description of expectations and grading criteria.
Final Essay Question:
You have decided to apply for your first teaching position. The principal seated across from you asks this question: “What are 3 rewards and 3 challenges that you will face as a teacher?”
Submit the Final Essay in Blackboard by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more