Choose only one organism from each trophic level and make sure that the food chain goes in a straight line from one trophic level to the next, i.e., Herbivore A eats Plant A, Omnivore A eats Herbivore A, and the Top Predator eats Omnivore A. Let Plant B survive on its own and see what happens. Predict whether each species will survive, and whether it will increase or decrease in number, as well as whether Plant B will survive to the end. Record your prediction in the Data Table and then run the simulation twice and record your data. Use X for “die out,” ↑ for “increase in numbers,” and ↓ for “decrease in numbers.” Answer the following:
1.Was your prediction correct? How did you arrive at your prediction? What differences were there between your prediction and the simulation? (total available points 2)
2. What would happen to this imaginary ecosystem if the producers were to die out? (total available points 2)
3. Did any of the species increase in number? What could account for this increase? Which species decreased in number and what might account for this decrease? (total available points 2)
4. Which populations would benefit the most from the presence of decomposers? (total available points 2)
1. Generating data table from the simulation (total available points 2)
2. Each prompt is 2 points
3. Write 2-3 sentences as your response to each prompt.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more