The following transactions relate to the General Fund of the City of Buffalo Falls for the year ended December 31, 2012:
1. Beginning balances were: Cash, $150,000; Taxes Receivable, $200,000; Accounts Payable, $50,000; and Fund Balance, $300,000.
2. The budget was passed. Estimated revenues amounted to $2,000,000 and appropriations totaled $1,980,000. All expenditures are classified as General Government.
3. Property taxes were levied in the amount of $1,200,000. All of the taxes are expected to be collected before February 2013.
4. Cash receipts totaled $1,200,000 for property taxes and $740,000 from other revenue.
5. Contracts were issued for contracted services in the amount of $900,000.
6. Contracted services were performed relating to $765,000 of the contracts with invoices amounting to $759,000.
7. Other expenditures amounted to $950,000.
8. Accounts payable were paid in the amount of $1,700,000.
9. The books were closed.
a. Prepare journal entries for the above transactions.
b. Prepare a Statement of Revenues, Expenditures, and Changes in Fund Balance for the General Fund.
c. Prepare a Balance Sheet for the General Fund assuming there are no restricted or assigned net resources and outstanding encumbrances are committed by contractual obligation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more