What Happened with Global Resources Availability and the Environment in the 21st Century: Should We Be Optimists or Alarmists?
1. Part 1: Summarize the problem (1.5 – 2 pages)
2. Part 2: Formulate your personal position regarding this problem described and define yourself as an optimist or as an alarmist. Explain your position. For this part use the recommended sources and also other sources of your choice. (2-5 pages) (Independent sources).
3. Part 3: Discuss how this problem affects you of people whom you know. If you think that this problem has a solution, discuss it (3+ pages)
· The research paper should be at least 7, but no more than 10 pages long (excluding the bibliography page).
· Adhere to MLA Formatting standards, including citations and a bibliography page.
· Use a minimum of at least 3 sources, including the textbook
· Submit as a Word document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more