I need help in completing the following assignment:
Unit 9 Assignment: Creating a Discharge Summary
This week, you will develop a Discharge Summary Plan with Bo. Review all of the work that you have completed with Bo throughout this course (the Ecological Assessment in Unit 2, the Assessment in Unit 6 and the Individualized Service Plan in Unit 7).
Complete the Discharge Summary Template Form based on all of your work with Bo and all that you have learned throughout this course.
Review the completed Discharge Summary Form Sample before you begin your Assignment. The completed form is not based on Bo’s story. It was created to show you what a completed form should look like, using a different client.
Complete each section thoroughly using information from both the Unit 6 Assessment and the Unit 7 Individual Service Plan Assignment, as well as all other relevant information that you have about Bo.
1. Be sure to use a strengths-based perspective and Bo’s own words where appropriate.
2. Presenting situation at admission should match information entered on Unit 6 Assessment form.
3. Select your reason for ethically terminating services with Bo. Possible reasons for discharge can be found starting on page 439 of your text.
4. List five of the goals that you created with Bo in Unit 7.
5. Discuss Bo’s progress towards his goals. For each goal listed, state whether the goal was achieved, or if the goal was not achieved, state the plan for discharge.
6. Summary and recommendation should be supportive, ethical, culturally sensitive, and reflect an ecological framework. Client should be made to feel reassured and supported during termination.
7. Sign and date the form appropriately by typing your name, Bo’s name and Tammy’s name, since Bo is a minor and the date completed at the end of the Discharge Summary. If this were a real Discharge Summary with a real client, you would provide them with their own copy and update their electronic medical record. Instead, you will submit your completed plan to the Unit 9 Assignment Dropbox.
In addition to the Discharge Summary, answer the following questions in a 1-page reflection paper.
Think back to where you were before starting this class. What did you know about case management or maybe what did you not know about it? Reflect back over the past nine weeks and everything you have experienced in this class: the Reading, the Learning Activities, the Discussions with classmates, the Seminars, the videos, and the Assignments. Has this experience expanded or changed your view of working with clients? Do you know things today that you did not know 9 weeks ago?
Write a brief closing reflection on how this class experience has influenced you as a human service professional. If, for some reason, you do not feel you have been affected in any way by this experience, use this final area of your paper to discuss why you feel this to be the case.
I have also attached information below to help.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more